Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 28, 2007

moving


We'll we got back from our trip last night. What a busy week it was. We spent time with my relatives and some friends. We were able to find a nice 3 bedroom in the Tri-cities area (South/East Washington)
Our move in date is in a few weeks so that means we have a lot of work to do. :-)

Eric was so good on this trip. It is such a blessing. He seemed to be so adaptable to all the driving and even sleeping in the pack n' play.

I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures because David and I were driving and looking at about 4 places a day.
We called and found out which apartments were available and which ones were down stairs and had certain amenities. Our prayers were definitely answered!

Sorry this is a short post but I have to get cracking because we have a lot of packing to do.


This is a cute picture of my cousin's son who is just 2 months younger than Eric. (Bennett on the left and Eric on the right)










Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    "Serious conversation" time.

     
  • At 12:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love your new hair cut!

     
  • At 7:37 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    Wow! You won't live very far from me. I live in Walla Walla, which is only an hour away from Tri-cities. We go to Tri-cities about once a month to go to Costco. I think you'll like Washington. There is way less people than in Southern California. I love having all four seasons, too.

     
  • At 7:11 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Mary, my Aunt and Uncle live in Walla Walla and so does one of my cousins. That's neat huh? :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home