Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 03, 2007

pulling my hair out


I'm going crazy. That is the main reason why I haven't been posting recently. He is rolling and every time I look at him, he is either on the verge of hurting himself or he has rolled to a place where he shouldn't be because it hasn't been baby proofed yet.
Anyway, I am feeling stressed because I can't do too much make the situation better.

At the end of this month, the 3 of us are taking a trip to Washington to look for a place to live. We are in need of a much bigger place that is affordable. Right now we are in a 1 bedroom and we desperately need the space for Eric and an office for David.

How do moms do it when their kids really get mobile and start running all over the place?
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when that time comes. I'm already tired out.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I used a playpen - LOTS! ~Beck's Mom~

     
  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Becky...welcome to motherhood :-)
    Everything Eric is doing is a perfectly normal part of his growth. He will be wanting to "explore" more as he moves around your apartment. Yes, it is a challenge to try and keep up with your little man. It's a blessing that you are still young. This will help you get more exercise, too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home