Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 06, 2007

baby babble

Eric is babbling. But I perfer to say that he said his first word. It was Mama!!!!!
This past week he started saying some really cute stuff, like: ba ba ba ba ma ma ma ma maaaahh.
So cute! I'm telling you. David and I immediately got the video camera and started recording. There was no way we were going to miss this. Plus, we wanted to show him when he gets older someday. :-) And of course the Grandparents. :-)

Eric has been entertaining us a lot lately. He likes it when his Daddy and Mommy play "Peek a boo" with him. He likes to smile and laugh when he has bananas in his mouth. It's quite funny and messy.
I think this stage is so fun. His personality is showing up and it's so fun to watch him.
Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the stuff that moms have to do. But it's so rewarding and fun when he laughs and smiles at me.

I was able to get a "pack and play" (portable play pen). So far it seems to be well worth the money. I'm sure that we will get lots of use from it too. We can use it when we travel and I can use it now for keeping him in a safe place so I can keep an eye on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home