Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

mmmmmm applesauce

Today I tried giving Eric applesauce. It was a hit. He liked it. Much better than the blah icky rice cereal and the oatmeal.
He pushed it out a few times with his tongue when I put the spoon in his mouth but after a few times he did eat it and actually seemed to enjoy it. He took several bites.
It was fun to see his reaction to the new food. It's much different than drinking from a bottle.

I bought some other types of food too. In the next few days, I'll try feeding him some bananas, squash and sweet potatoes. I'm curious to see how he likes the rest of these foods. This is exciting. Pretty soon he will get to eat at the dinner table with David and I.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home