Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2007

shopping----It's a girl thing..........

If anybody is interested...........There is a storewide clearance at Mervyns! Whoohoo!
I went shopping today and I scored. :-) I had David's permission to buy myself some outfits and some things that I needed.
One thing was a new purse because the one I had just wasn't working and it was worn out.
The other important thing I needed to get was a swimsuit. Ick. I hate swimsuit shopping. It's fun to look at the pretty colors on the hangers but it's another thing to take it off the hanger and try it on......... But I was able to find a great one. The reason why it is so great is that it hides things that need to be hidden (if you know what I mean). :-)
I think it is quite pretty and it looks flattering. And best of all, it was 50% off!!

I took Eric with me today when I went shopping. He was so good. He took a nice nap and he was happy and cheerful all day. He smiled at everybody who looked at him.
I am so blessed.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Mary said...

    Sounds like fun! I'm glad you got some good deals and that Eric was so good for you. It makes you feel good when you buy something that's such a good deal. It's hard to get out shopping with two kids. The only shopping I ever do is grocery shopping. When we visit my husband's parents in Seattle that's when I get a chance to go shopping.

     
  • At 1:05 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    My husband and I are planning on flying up to WA next weeknd to look at places to move to. My brother-in-law lives near Seattle. Shopping does lift my spirits when I get the chance to do it. It's even better when I find a good deal and can save some money. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home