Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

been busy

I think most of you know that my little family needs to move to a bigger place. It is becoming necessary that Eric have his own bedroom and a place to crawl and that David has his own office. I recall that once or twice I have talked about it on here. :-)

So David and I are planning on taking a trip to WA and ID to look at some potential places to live. We have both called several places (apartments) and were able to find out some information about them. There are quite a few that sound really good and the best part is that they are affordable. We have been praying about moving and we believe that the Lord is leading us.

I have had a small amount of time to call during the week because I have been watching Eric. He is rolling all over the place in the living room and I have realized that he could hurt himself one of these days if I don't watch him closely.

I have to go. I hear a little boy who is fussing. I think he is hungry for sweet potatoes. That is his new favorite food.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If grandma and grandpa's house in Redbluff becomes available, would you kids consider looking into it? It's a 3-bedroom. And, it has a yard.
    I'm glad Eric is enjoying more foods, too!

     
  • At 8:58 PM , Blogger Kim Tostada said...

    Becky,
    I hope one of those places works out for you guys.. It will be nice for all of you to have more space.. Especially as Eric gets more mobile. I will be praying that God would continue to guide you and your family in the decisions that you make. Blessings in Christ.

    Kim

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home