Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Boxes to the ceiling

You should have seen the look on my face this past Saturday.
This packing thing is really started to bother me. I have such a hard time with the boxes and boxes everywhere. I know it's just temporary and in a few weeks, we'll get to unload all the boxes, but it feels like my life is in those boxes. It is also really hard to take care of a baby when everything is out order and in boxes.
I need to just take a deep breath. It will all be over soon. Very soon.

Last week and weekend David's little sister helped us to pack. I love having help. It is so nice to have a big family that can help. :-) Anyway, now we have most of our stuff packed. We will be using paper plates and plastic utensils for the next few weeks. We've decided it's easier that way. And, we get to eat out a little more. That's fun.

The other thing that is bothering me is the drive up there to Washington. I guess it's those unknowns. I think it will be challenging to drive up there with a baby. But Eric seems to be a very good baby so I probably have nothing to worry about.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Becky & David,

    I'm so excited for you guys! The Lord has truly provided something just right, and I'm looking forward to watching Him unfold the next chapter for the three of you!! :)

    Anna

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    yes...the boxes and boxes everywhere can be quite overwhelming to look at! But, like you said, it WILL pass. Soon, your little family, Lord willing, will be on your way up to WA. We do hope you can stop by our house on your way and pick up your dresser and things. We will miss you just as much living up there. Our prayers have been with you regarding your trip.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home