Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Prayer requests

I have a few prayer requests. Please pray for David. My wonderful husband. He wasn't feeling to well yesterday either. He's sick and I think he has the flu.
Please pray that he would be healthly enough and strong enough for when I need to go to the hospital.

Also, my mom. She is sick too. I'm worried about this. But I am trying to realize that the Lord's timing is the best and he will work things out.
It's hard when people who are close to me are not doing well.

I wonder if Eric will be able "hold out" (so to speak) and wait for his family members to get well.

Thank you all!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Prayers, as requested!
    ~Beck's Mom~

     
  • At 7:54 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Thank you Beck's Mom. I appreciate it so much.

     
  • At 9:54 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Oh I definately will be praying for you and David. I will be praying for your Mom too!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home