Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Feeding time



At the moment, Eric is sleeping and I am supposed to be too..... but it's hard to get into a routine. I guess it's going to take me awhile.
:-) For the last couple of days I've been on a strict pumping schedule. I've been talking to a lactation consultant because both Eric and I are having some trouble with breastfeeding. In the meantime I was told to give him formula to supplement to make sure he's getting enough to eat.

David and I had another night of interrupted sleep last night. Eric seemed to be hungry all night long. He just wasn't satisfied. Or maybe he just wasn't sleepy I'm not sure.

My husband has some details about the birth on his blog.

I can hardly believe that I gave birth to this little boy. It brings me to tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home