Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 03, 2006

good bye dear car

Today we found out that David's car is not repairable. Apparently the accident was worse than the repair shop imagined. I'm thankful that we have my car to drive. Even though it's not the best car it still runs and that is a good thing considering I have 2 months to go and we're going to need something to me to the hospital in and to take the baby home in.
We would like to try to get a 4 door family car that has air conditioning but who knows now. Assuming everything else goes well and they don't find any more glitches then we'll be able to find out if our insurance will be able to give us anything for his car. If not than we will probably just have to make do with my car.

I have some fond memories of David's car. We had drove off on our wedding day to go on our honeymoon in that car. He used to sing me Spanish love songs from the radio and translate them into English. I know, I know, he's so romantic.
I'm going to miss that car. I know he is too. He bought this car right after he got back from being out to sea (He was in the Navy) for 6 months.

These types of set backs are hard to handle. Especially since I have 2 months to go and I'll be a mommy.

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I didn't sleep well again. I was hot and could not get comfortable. When I did get to sleep I had some very strange dreams.

The good news is that baby z seems to be oblivious of the trouble that is going on outside of his home. He seems to be very content. He's kicking away throughout the day and the night and making his mommy very hungry. Yesterday I had my 2 week check up and so far all is well.

Please do me a favor and go to David's blog and wish him a happy birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home