Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Last weekend

This past weekend, David and I got to go to his sister's graduation party. She graduated from an engineering school in Boston. It was at a park in Whittier. The weather was nice. I talked to some friends and relatives. It was great to be able to talk to some other moms who have had similar experiences.
After that we went to dinner at a fabulous mexican restaurant that reminded me of one that I love at my hometown in Northern Cal. It was affordable and delicious. That is so awesome that there are restaurants that are both good and affordable. Especially mexican food. Yummy!

After the party and dinner, we went to play some games at David's brother's apartment. It was fun.
This was much needed because I was emotional all last week. I wasn't handling things very well. It was so nice to be able to laugh and relax.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger Angie said...

    My parents were at the party on Saturday (they brought their dog, a little white thing, with them). I wish I could have been there to see the family. I do miss having them all so close to where I lived.

    I am glad things look good with the baby. I try to stop by from time to time to see how things are going with you.

    ~Angie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home