Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 23, 2006

not telling

I just wanted to say that I am planning on disguising our baby's name until he is born. I don't want to give it away. From now on I will be using: little boy Z, little baby, baby Z or something like it when I talk about him.

I'll announce his full name when he comes into this world.(October 6 is the projected due date). Or I'll have my husband do it for me. I have a big feeling that typing on the computer will be the last thing on my mind at that time.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think that's a fantastic idea and plan to do the same myself.

     
  • At 8:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Becky, I found your site through going through some of Becky's friends and then through your cousin's. I am so excited for you and just wanted to let you know that our family is praying for you and are so happy that all things are well.
    Luv Juanita

     
  • At 8:17 AM , Blogger SAJ said...

    Did Beck just say she plans to do the same herself? As in...she might be preggers?!!! Hmmmm.... probably not. I guess I'll just say that here cause I know how much it bugs when everybody thinks you're pregnant and you're not (yet).

    Anyway, good idea Becky. You might even want to keep calling him BabyZ after he's born too. I suddenly got super uber paranoid about the world wide internet knowing my baby's name after she was born. But don't feel like you have to be like me or anything.

     
  • At 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha ha SAJ.
    Nope. I'm not. =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home