Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fluttering

I've been noticing a lot of fluttering today. It feels kind of like tickling. It's been happening every few minutes.
I am pretty sure that I should be feeling his little feet kicking me really soon.

Yesterday evening David and I went for a walk. It was nice. I needed it. Actually we both needed it. We went walking around the park and then we decided to walk around some neighborhoods. It was fun to look at the colors and shapes of the houses and get some ideas and wonder what our future house would look like.
I was so tired at the end of the walk but I felt much better.

I've been having trouble sleeping recently. I toss and turn a lot and keep switching from side to side. I can't sleep on my back or my stomach. When I wake up, my back aches. Of course it aches pretty much all the time during the day too.
Also, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and feel wide awake. I think about things and worry. It takes me a while to fall back to sleep.

David and I are still waiting and wondering what we can do about the future moving possibilities. We are doing our best to wait on the Lord. But the unknown is something that I'm really stressed and worried about. In my mind, I can only see a small little picture that doesn't make sense. But the Lord sees and knows everything, even before anyone else knows what it is.
Our lives have already changed so much since last February. I am realizing that the Lord has complete control over our lives. He wanted us to have a baby at this time and I have to know that He will take care of everything.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM , Blogger Becci said...

    Aren't the flutters so wonderful? And they only get stronger. I can relate to the tossing and turning, I actually wake up every time I have to turn over because it's not effortless any more. And the aching, I lay down all day, so the lower back/hips, oh yeah. But it is all worth it for those precious ones.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home