Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Positivity not negativity

I made up a word. According to the spell checker, positivity is not a word. Negativity is though. Isn't that interesting? Speaking of negativity, I am in the process of working on my resume. But a big part of me keeps thinking "why bother and what's the point?"
Before I go into the detail of my resume and how negative I have been acting towards it and live altogether. I want to tell you about our experience at the beach yesterday evening. It was grand. Actually, it did seem to help to have a change of scenery. Apparently a lot of other people did too because for a Wednesday evening there was a lot of people there. In fact the people was such a problem that when I went back to the car to get a box of kleenexes and some hand sanitizer(because public beaches are not the cleanest places, and we wanted to eat with out getting sick or grossed out) a person in a car was waiting in the parking lot and she asked me if I was leaving. Huh..... the nerve of someone..... I got a little irritated because it seems like it always happens down here in Southern California. Wherever you go to park there is always a line and people asking if you are leaving. It's best to just leave the car and don't come back to it until you are really ready to leave. You can't just sit in the car and relax anywhere because people are going to be waiting behind you with their turn signal on just to tell the other people know that they saw the spot first. (I'm sure you know the type: "I was here first......" I really hate that way of thinking) So meanwhile, when David and his sister and her friend started to roast some hot dogs, we noticed that the people next to us decided that they would burn something that didn't want to be burned with flame. Instead it wanted to be burned with smoked (if that is possible). A lot of smoke....... And it was blowing directly our way. At first I was thinking "how rude of those people". But then I thought it probably wasn't their fault. Then I noticed that they had a guitar and that they were singing some Christian songs. I thought that it was refreshing to be at the beach in Southern Cal and have some other Christians sing. Anyway, that is pretty much the end of my negative story. When we got home, our clothes and hair smelled like smoke. It wasn't pleasant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home