Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 08, 2008

pictures

The first picture is of Eric sitting at our new dining room table. I love it. It has 6 chairs and 2 leaves. Perfect for our growing family. That means we could have up to 4 kids :) But I'll leave that in the Lord's hands.

We went to Hicks Lake for Labor Day weekend and I got a nice picture of David and Eric at the lake. It was so sweet. Eric likes rocks and David was showing him how to skip a rock.

After meeting Eric wanted to try on my hat. Doesn't he look cute?

Eric has sure been on-the-go ever since he's been walking. He is hard to keep up with. He was all over the place at Hicks Lake. And every time the door opened, he made a bee line for it. He loves to be outdoors.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    ...up to 4 kids? :) Hmmmm...you'll have your hands full:) I just love the pic of Eric at your new table! I can only imagine how he is all over the place...what a busy little boy! Daddy & I sure miss going up to Hicks Lake. Maybe one of these years we can go, Lord willing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home