Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A visit with my family


This is a picture of me holding Eric who is holding Hailey.
I have a few more pictures to put up but I'll do it later.

Hailey is 2 months old and Eric is 22 months old. He seems to really like his cousin. But he hasn't quite figured out how to be gentle. I guess David and I will have to get him used to little babies real soon.

We all had a nice time and my cousin Kim was there too. It was great to spend time with all of my family.
On Sunday, my parents watched Eric (overnight! It was so nice of them to do that!) for us so that David and I could celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. David had planned and surprised me with a bed and breakfast and a couples massage. The massage therapist was trained in prenatal massages so that was nice. (What a fantastic husband... I know that :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Eric is so cute holding Hailey:)
    We were so glad you were able to come down to visit--even though it was for a short time. And, I'm happy you & David had a nice Anniversary!
    It was extra-special to be able to baby-sit Eric over-night!
    Miss you kids!

     
  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love this pic of all of you:) It's so sweet!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home