Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 07, 2008

Our house

Unfortunately, our front lawn is dying. The sprinkler system is not working and we are working on getting it fixed. We have contacted the builder as our home is under warranty.
We are in the process of getting some window coverings for the windows too. It's fun to pick out different colors and styles. David and I are finding out how different we really are and that we each like different things.
I think we compliment each other though. :-)

We bought a lawn mower and David mowed the lawn last weekend.

So far this pregnancy has been making me so tired. I have been struggling to just make it through the day. I have been trying to time my naps with Eric's nap, but sometimes that is a challenge.

I have my first OBGYN appointment next Monday. I'm anxious to find out how far along I am.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a BEAUTIFUL blue and white house! My favorite :)
    ~Beck's Mom~

     
  • At 11:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Love your house:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home