Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mommy brain?

That's what some people call it. Whatever it's called, I think I have it. :-)
Today I lost my cell phone but I thought it was still in my purse. Does that make sense?
I went to the park this morning and was going to meet up with a friend. I was taking Eric out of the car and putting him in the stroller when I heard a crash like something fell. I looked down and under the car but I didn't see anything so I just continued to strap him into the stroller and gather my things. I just assumed that my brain was playing tricks on me or something.
Hmm dee dum..... then later on when I got home, David's cell phone rang and it was some really nice person who found my cell phone at the park. Wow! (she was able to call David and my mom, as I found out later). How thoughtful of her to keep my phone and return it to me. As it turns out she lives really close to us.

Anyway, it was an interesting day. Eric had a lot of fun at the kids water park. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera-(another pregnancy thing). There were sprinklers and fountains for kids to play in. Just perfect for the 90 plus degree weather we've been having the past few days.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home