Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun, fun, fun

Eric has been having fun playing outside, especially with the sprinklers. He also has a new friend named Alena. She is about 7 years old and lives across the street. She likes to give him rides on his 4 wheeler.

I think I spoke too soon about not getting sick. So far I've had heart burn and an occasional queasiness but today, I was actually sick. I think it may have been the guacamole and turkey sandwich that made me sick. Guacamole does not sound good to me at all. It smells nasty and it's green. Blech!
Eric likes avocado (or guacamole) and turkey sandwiches but I think I'll have to give him something else for a while.

Last Monday, I my first OB check up. I had some blood work done and was able to listen to the baby's heart beat (yippee, even if it was just for a few seconds). I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week, because they need to confirm how far along I am and to give me a due date. But the doctor guessed that from what I said when I was feeling a little off and not my self (beginning of April), that I'm about 14 weeks.

I'll let you all know and try to keep my blog updated.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Boy!...I just love the pic of Eric with his "little friend" :) He looks so cute! Notice the close eye of David :) Eric will love having a friend to play with and a yard of his own!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home