Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

tired

I've been so tired lately. Partly because of the baby growing inside me and partly because Eric loves walking and doesn't even look back to see where his Mom or Dad are. He moves fast too. He also loves to play with bigger toys now. Some of which include the TV and all the dvds. Right now his favorite movie is Cinderella. He loves the mice and how pretty Cinderella sings. We don't have a lot of movies but I try to rotate the ones we have every day and I try to only let him watch one when I take a shower or when I need a block of time to do a project, wash the dishes etc. He knows how to take the dvd out it's case and to put them in the dvd player, which is not always a good thing.

Well, I need to cut this short for now. I would like to take a nap before a little busy boy wakes up.
By the way, we have an ultrasound this Wednesday. We hope to find out if the baby is a girl or a boy.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    My...what a busy little boy! Sounds like you may need to put him in his stroller when you do errands or shop? Eric is definately a thinker! :) Hope he doesn't wear you out, Becky! We'll be anxious to hear the results of your ultrasound, too:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home