Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm a big kid now!

I like to stand up in my crib. Now I can push the button to turn on the crib waterfall soother. I don't need it too much now that I'm a big kid, I can fall asleep with a bedtime story. My favorite one is called "Goodnight moon".
I'd like to just put this video in and play it, but I don't know how the thing works. Maybe I'll just ask mom to show me or, maybe she will put in a Baby Einstein DVD instead. That would be much better. Don't you think?
Mom, I'm done ripping up magazines. What else can I do? Empty the trash? How about pick up the crumbs off the floor? I'm really good at that. I also like to help my mom to "sort" the laundry. I think the best technique is to throw them on the floor first.
Now where did I put that lego? I just had it in my hand. Oh, what's this an animal cracker crumb that I forgot to eat?
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Becky, I like your captions on "I'm a big kid now!"

     
  • At 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I wonder if "Goodnight Moon" is the same book you had as a child? :) Yeah! Your little boy is a big kid now! These captions just made me laugh ! Ha! Ha! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home