Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2007

What is he doing now?

I have trying to teach Eric to drink from a trainer cup but right now he just wants to play with it and chew on the spout.
I think he'll get the hang of it soon. He's a smart boy.

He likes this toy. It's a truck that has a cloth book on the bottom. He also likes to chew on it.
Eric says: "I've been sleeping better at night and not crying so much when my Mommy and Daddy put me in my crib. It took me a while to get used to having my own room. It was so quiet and lonely. I didn't know what to do. And on top of it all, I have this achiness in my gums, I have 2 teeth coming in on top and it really bothers me. I also have my glow worm and a crip soother waterfall that sings songs to me. All I have to do is reach up and push the button and it plays songs and soothing rainforest noises. And sometimes, if that doesn't help, I can cry a few more times then my Mom or Dad would come in and sing a few hymns to me. There's nothing like hearing the sound of their voices. They rock!
I still haven't figured out how to crawl. I can roll over and scoot backwards and do the army crawl, but some other babies have been passing me up. One of these days I'm going to just take off. My mom and dad won't know what to do :-).
I'm ready for my afternoon nap. I hope my mom puts me down in my crib soon because I'm just about ready to dose off in my play yard. I'll be sure to let you all know how things are going with me and my mommy and daddy. Bye for now. "
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    We are glad Eric is having a easier time with his bedtime. He is growing too fast! Miss you all soo much! Eric looks cute trying to drink from his cup.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home