Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

gated yard











David and I bought a gated yard for Eric. He's been scooting everywhere so we had to do something to keep him safe. We have a fire place in the living room and it has a hearth that has a dangerous edge and it needs to be hidden away from exploring babies. So for now we've decided to put him in his yard.
In other news, we have health insurance in Washington now. Now we are all covered for any medical bills/doctor visits. I found a pediatrician for Eric in the area. That's another thing we can check off our list. That feels good to be able to check things off. I can't always do that now that I'm a mom. And now that Eric is getting more and more mobile and growing older, I've been very busy.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    My, what a scooter :) Yes, he's growing up soo very fast! We love the pics. Would love to have you email these to us.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home