Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

We're here

We made it! We're in Washington now. We arrived late on Wednesday morning (around 11am).
I will give more details on the exciting trip. We are thankful that we made it here safe. Enough said. :-)
We are so blessed to have found such a nice apartment. It is huge compared to what we had. It has a washer and dryer and I have already used it a few times since I've been here.
I must get going now. We need to go get something to eat because the dishes, pots and pans are not unpacked yet.

I'll try my best to update this to let you all know how things are going.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger SAJ said...

    yay!!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

     
  • At 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yay!!!

     
  • At 1:09 AM , Blogger burndive said...

    Yay!

    Welcome to Washington! I hope you get settled quickly and find new friends you weren't even looking for.

     
  • At 10:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    "His mercies are new every morning: great is His faithfulness"-Lam.3:22,23. The Lord has kept you kids and will continue to do so. Glad you are safely in your new apartment! We will be waiting to hear how things are coming along:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home