Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2007

Yummy food

Today I was able to ask the pediatrician if I could start Eric on solid food. Since Eric is now 5 1/2 months old, the doctor said:"yes and have fun with it."
So I went off to the store and bought some rice cereal and some special bady spoons and bowls.
What a fun time it was!
As you can see from the pictures, Eric didn't look to thrilled with this "new type of food".
The doctor said it should take about 2 weeks for him to get used to eating from a spoon. Also, I will need to introduce each new food slowly because he might have an allergic reaction.

"You call this food?"
"Where's my bottle?"
"Mom, can I have some mashed bananas please?"
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're blog for today made me laugh!! :-) I like your captions. Yes, it is lots of fun starting your baby on baby food. Soon, Eric will love his meals, Becky. Don't give up.

     
  • At 2:26 PM , Blogger TulipGirl said...

    *grin* Cute pics!

     
  • At 12:25 AM , Blogger Sazzly said...

    Aww he's sitting up in a chair?!? I feel like I haven't seen him in so long! He's getting so big!

     
  • At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i have the cutest nephew in the world! :) -anna

     
  • At 11:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i have the cutest grandson in the world! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home