Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A new day

Today I woke up and felt better. That usually happens. I have an awful, teary, sad day and then I have a better day. I think it's because I am able to sleep and in the morning I realize that the sun is shining and that life is not all the bad. Also, I got some great encouragement from you guys. Thank you!!!!! I need that a lot. I really appreciate it.

I was able to hang out with a friend of mine at her house today. It was so nice to talk and get a different perspective on things. It definitely helps to talk to someone about things and just let it out. I think women need that from time to time.

I still do feel a little depressed about my current situation but this evening when I got back from shopping, David was holding Eric in his lap. As I walked into the door with groceries in my hands, He gave me a big 'ol smile. Just for me. I love that! Also, I listened to the radio on my way home and I heard some awesome praise and worship music.
There was one song with the words "Lord, reign in me, reign in your power, over all my dreams, in my darkest hour... etc". That is so awesome. I felt like yesterday was one of my dark times. Those words really spoke to me and encouraged me.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is a wonderful song. Thank you for sharing it!
    Kate likes it when I hum while I feed her and that song is going to the top of the list. =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home