Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

Trip to the North Coast

For some reason I can't put all of the pictures onto one post. Apparently Blogger can only allow so many pictures at a time.
Anyway, here are some of the pictures. I was able to visit one of my friends from school, go to the zoo, and go to my brother's wedding reception (he got married in South Dakota).
Well, it looks like I have to make this a super short post. Eric is crying. :-O


2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM , Blogger burndive said...

    Cute!

    He obviously takes after his favorite uncle. *ahem*

    For sharing large amounts of photos, you might want to check out Picasa Web. I haven't used it myself, but I think it's as simple as selecting which photos you want to share from Picasa.

    You can also pick albums to share with specific people only, if you want to get fancy.

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love the pics! Glad to hear you guys are so well.

    Heather

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home