Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2007

rolling over

Eric has now mastered rolling over both ways. And in his crib. Yesterday, I put him in his crib on his back and then I went in the kitchen. A few minutes later I went back to check on him because I heard some funny noises. He was on his stomach... ! :-)
I was so amazed that I yelled quite loudly when I was talking to my mom on the phone. I couldn't believe that he did that. It was the first time he rolled over in his crib. Eric looked up at me as if to say "Look what I did!"
Ok, so it may not be a big deal to some people but to a first time mom, it's a very exciting thing. Anything is exciting when they do it for the first time.
I'll have to keep my camera ready from now on. I never know what new thing he's going to do next. It's so fun to watch him. But now I realize that I have to watch him more closely because he may start crawling soon and that could be dangerous. I guess it's exciting and scary at the same time.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    Eric is growing so fast now. I was so glad to see you and baby. What a good Mother you are Becky!
    Love, Dianna

     
  • At 11:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't forget to write these "special" moments in Eric's baby book. You'll be so glad you did, Becky. Love U--mom :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home