Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Trial

I am going through a trial right now. I don't know how long it will last. Actually my husband and I are both going through it. We have been praying and we just feel that our prayers are hitting the ceiling. This is so discouraging. Is the Lord there? Does he really care? It is so hard for me to realize that he cares and that he knows the number of hairs on my head. What a wonderful God we have. I don't understand it at all. It is so difficult for me to praise the Lord when I am having problems and going through a trial. There is a song called "Blessed be the Lord." The words go something like this, " When the world's "all as it should be", when the sun's shining down on me. Blessed be your name. The chorus or the next verse is "On the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, Blessed be your name. You give and take away, my heart will choose to say.....etc. It is a great song. I realize that this little blog is pretty much a bunch of thoughts thrown together. It doesn't always make a whole lot of sense.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM , Blogger Reada said...

    Blessed be Your Name, by Tree 63 is a very cool song!!
    It speaks from the heart and covers all areas of life...the ups and the downs, the ins and the outs. It doesn't matter if its up or down, still we choose to praise or not to praise.
    I'm sorry things are tough and trials usually stink...
    If it helps, I've heard people say that they've grown in the Lord the most during their tough times and various trials. That DeFiNiTeLy doesn't make sense to the unbelieveing lost world. I can admit it doesn't make total sense to me either, but I've learned that Proverbs 3:5-7 helps in all this...
    Other sciptures also confirm that, "Blessing the Lord", at all times, especially hard times, just does something to His children.
    Well, anywho, will be prayn, that you and your husband may put on a garment of praise, for a spirit of heavyness :)
    We could maybe chat sometime :) if you'd like to.

     
  • At 11:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    i hope the trial went well, i'll be praying for you guys.

    just remember, we have a glorious and loving Father, but there is also an enemy...and he comes to steal and kill and destroy. and these are not just things of the heart, but the things of this world. he will do all in his power to shake your faith and to cut off your connection with God. be wary of the snares and pitfalls he lays in your path. your heart is his target. so "guard your heart, for it is the well-spring of life."

    ~a random sister in Christ

     
  • At 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Lord promises to be with us no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in. Nothing happens by chance and nothing goes unnoticed by the Lord. His arms will forever be wrapped around you as you go through this very deep trial Becky.
    Dad and Mom love you too and our prayers are always for you every day. Take heart--the Lord cares about you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home