Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

married and no kids? Unheard of.....

Yes that's right. It seems as though if you have been married for 2 or more years that it's time to start having kids. That seems to be normal now days. Well, my husband and I are different. We are celebrating ( I hope any way ) our 3 year anniversary in August. We have been going to school and working. So we just aren't ready for kids right now. I seem to be having enough problems of my own with out having a little baby to think about. They just seem to make life more complicated. I know that they can be cute and all but really..... who wants a crying baby when you can hardly afford to pay the rent? Not me. Well, that is all for my baby tangent for now. I am sure that it will come up again.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger TimsBlogs II said...

    Amazing isn't it how this is? Pressures to marry, pressures about work, pressures about having kids, pressures with kids, peer pressure, high pressure, blood pressure...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home