Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

a nice warm day

Today I took Eric in the jogging stroller and took a walk around the neighborhood. It was nice to be able to get out and enjoy the outdoors. I've had a cold for the past few weeks and I've been coughing a lot. I'm glad I am getting better now.
I hope to be able to take walks like this in the next few months (weather permitting) so I can get some good exercise. Walking is the best type of exercise I can do when I'm pregnant.

Eric seemed to really enjoy the ride in the stroller. It's been a while since he has been able to ride in the joggling stroller. We used it last summer quite a bit when we first moved here. But this summer went by so quickly, we didn't have much time to enjoy the outdoors.

Can you believe that I'm 6 months already? I have just about 3 months to go. We have been trying to figure out who would be available to watch Eric for us when I go into labor. I'm sure something will work out. God has a way of providing. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    glad you were able to get outdoors today:) Eric looks so cute in his stroller, too!

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Blogger Dinybaby said...

    If I lived closer to you Becky, I'd be happy to watch Eric! Yes, the Lord will provide for you a sitter. Love ya, Aunt Dianna

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home