Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday party pictures

Eric's 2nd birthday went well. We had some friends from our Church and some family members come. It was fun. It was nice to be able to have it at our new house.
The first picture is of Eric sitting on top of a game. :-) We played two games. The first one we had to improvise/change a little. I didn't have any white paper plates so I changed the game to just drawing a picture of Eric free hand (instead of on top of our heads and not looking). It was fun and even more fun to see all the creative art work.
He got to eat a cupcake for the first time. It was yummy. His mommy made a special recipe without milk.
My mom helped me to make the cupcakes. In fact, she helped me so much. Thank you Mom! I'm so glad my parents were both able to come up here for Eric's birthday. My parents are the best. I think my dad is "Mr. Fix it". He fixed our broken refrigerator door handle and he installed two thermometers and a few other things. One inside by the kitchen that reads the inside and outside temperature. And the other one is in the 4-runner so we know the temperature outside when we are driving. Thank you so much Dad! :-D He is also a wonderful Grandpa to Eric.
"Ok, Daddy, you're scaring me. It's just a birthday card."
I think Eric had a lot of fun and he made some new friends. He got some new toys and some clothes. The two kids (besides David :-) wanted to help him open the presents.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    For sure!...Eric's birthday party was a success:) Daddy & I really enjoyed our time with you kids. Eric is so funny and cute! It was fun to see him and his grandpa interact with each other and having fun! The only thing is I wish our time together could have been longer. We trust David arrived home ok :-)

     
  • At 8:08 AM , Blogger Alison said...

    Cute photos! :-) Thanks for your comment; we would love to visit sometime! We are heading to BC for Christmas but holidays are usually crazy so I don't know that we are going to have time for a side trip. But I'll get in touch next time we head that way. And if you are ever in Colorado, you are more than welcome at our place.

     
  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger ioi said...

    Congratulations on your little one on the way! I haven't stopped by in a while, so today was the first I'd heard of it. I hope you're doing well. When is your due date?

     
  • At 9:50 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Ioi, Our baby is due January 15th, Lord willing. :-) I'm doing well, just getting uncomfortable and looking forward to meeting this little boy. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home