Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I don't understand

This post may contain some venting and other things........................................

Eric has a mystery rash and a fever that came out of nowhere. What I don't understand is why now? You know how when you're a mom and when your kids get sick and how your life stops? Well, the problem is that I don't have time for my life to stop. I have moving boxes in my living room and dining room and and dishes on the kitchen counter....... and I have a wonderful husband who loves his job (too much). Oops, did I just say that on my blog? Well, I need to hide some of my feelings but I can't keep everything to myself. If I keep things bottled up and to myself, I will explode.
Well, I know that I have to be careful what I say and how I say it. But I have a lot of things going on right now in my life. I am feeling frustrated with the fact that Eric is sick now and I have already packed the parenting/health books last week. I am frustrated that my husband works late a lot. I am overwhelmed because of the whole first time home buyer, moving thing. It's our first house and there are a few unknowns about it. I have such a hard time with unknowns. It makes me uneasy not knowing how something is going to turn out.

I guess I need to go now. Eric needs to practice his typing and I'm tying up the computer. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Becky...just a reminder, the Lord makes no mistakes :) Everything works out according to His plan. He is using your stressful circumstances to further His purposes. Trust Jesus :) He will never let you down. His mercies are new every morning!
    And, I hope Eric keeps up with his keyboard skills:)

     
  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Thanks Mom, you are good at reminding me of that. "Everything works out according to His plan." Thanks again.
    I love you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home