Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Just like his daddy

Eric is going to be a computer programmer just like his daddy.
He likes to practice typing sometimes even when I am in the process of using the computer.

Lately, Eric has been acting more and more independent. The other day when I took him to the indoor playgroun, he kept crawling away from me and climbing over all the mats and obstacles without even looking back. He crawls so fast too.

David and I are looking forward to having a back yard for Eric to play in. Lord willing, in a few months our house will be done. Eric's going to love it.
Eric wants to use the computer now. I've got to get going. He needs to practice his special code that his daddy taught him. :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM , Blogger Kim Tostada said...

    ahh, so cute!

    Just wanted to get back to you and let u know that my due date is June 26th. I hope you and the fam are doing well.

    Love, Kim

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home