Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

cookies and a hair cut

Today I made chocolate chip cookies. Yummy! They were quite good. I used the recipe on the Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chip package. I'm glad I was able to make them when Eric was taking a nap.
I decided to cut Eric's hair since I haven't cut it since his birthday in October. It's hard to do a good job when the little boy is moving and wants to see what his mommy is doing. I think it's better than it was though.
It didn't snow today but it sure was windy. It has warmed up to about 40 and now all the snow is melting and the ice that is underneath. It is really slushy and soggy outside. The weather forecast says more snow at the end of this week and this weekend.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 AM , Blogger SAJ said...

    What a cutie!!!!!

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Good for you, Beck!! You're going to be a great cook someday. Eric looks so cute with his new haircut! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home