Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 05, 2008

beautiful double wedding

Here are the few pictures I took at the double wedding that we went to a few weeks ago. David's brother Tim got married and his bride, Elizabeth's sister got married. What a day it was. I was busy most of the day taking care of Eric. David was a groomsman so I had my hands full. That explains the limited amount of pictures.

Since we've gotten back, I've basically hit the ground running. We have a few weeks to get packed and ready to move. I can hardly believe it's June already. Where did the time go?

Prayer request:
Please pray for our family. My father-in-law had a serious accident a few weeks ago. He fell and broke his back. He is in the hospital. Pray for healing for him.
Thanks.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Look at him sitting there all cool, chillin' in his ride... =)

     
  • At 6:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    What a handsome little man! Doesn't he look so grown up?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home