Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 03, 2008

trip to Eureka and some pictures



Here are a few of the pictures I liked from the trip. I don't have a lot of pictures because I misplaced my camera until later in the week. It was buried at the bottom of my back pack.

My sister-in-law Reada had a baby shower when I was there. What a great party that was; lots of good food and lots of cute little bear decorations. My mom really loves to decorate. My mom and my Aunt Dianna made some of the decorations and party favors. We spent the evening before the party decorating the living room and dining room. We decided to wait until Eric had gone to bed to hang up some of the dangling ones and the balloons. Those would be to tempting for Eric.

In the first picture, Eric was looking at a dog that was coming towards him. He makes a whimpering sound when he sees a dog or a cat. I think he's afraid of them but he's curious at the same time.
My parents have two cats and they are inside cats. Eric had a hard time adjusting to them, especially since he's not used to living with them. I was a little worried that Eric would be allergic to them since allergies tend to run in our family.

Last Thursday, he came down with a cold. He hasn't been sleeping too well the past few nights.

Since I got back last Monday, I've been noticing that he loves to be outside. He's has been taking both of our hands (either thumbs or index fingers) and begging us to go out the front door. We've been taking his walker and letting him walk around with it. He loves it and cries when we bring him back inside.
Fortunately, the weather is warming up so I hope to be able to take him to the park soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    So sorry about our cats. I felt badly that they caused Eric to whimper :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home