Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

getting out

Today I took Eric to a place called Beaver Bark. It's been so cold lately that we've been stuck inside. Today I decided to brave the freezing temperatures and get out. It was nice. It really helped me to clear my thoughts. That and the cold temps helped to "freeze" my frustrations for a while.
Beaver Bark is a nursery and a gift shop. Plus it has a koy fish pond. Another nice thing is that it's right across from our apartment. How cool is that?
Eric liked looking at the big fish.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    We drive by Beaver Bark all the time on our way to Seattle! Now I know what area of Tri-Cities you live in. I always wonder if I'll run into you when we go. We don't go very often and its usually just to go to Costco. We've been having terribly cold weather here, too. Last week it was in the teens all week and single digits at night! Now we have lots of snow and it's so pretty.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home