Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 13, 2008

still sick

Last week was absolutely exhausting. First Eric was sick and then Tuesday it snowed all day long, then I got sick and then Eric seemed to get sick again and on Friday, David was threatening to be sick but it was a blessing that he didn't. When Eric took a 4 hour nap on Tuesday I got to go outside and take pictures of the snow. I know he's sick when he goes back to sleep after waking up in the morning.
This weekend, he threw up two more times. I don't know what's wrong but I plan to take him back to the doctor tomorrow. The good news is that he acts mostly cheerful and he still wants to play.

I sure hope that this week is better.

In other news: I got a new computer for Christmas! :-D It was a group gift from David's side of the family. It's such a nice improvement from the old one that I had.
It even has a CD/DVD drive that works. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Becky,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are my first official comment (other than my husband, who felt obligated :-).

    I'm sorry to hear your little boy is sick. Hope you found some help at the doctor and that he gets well very soon!

    Enjoy your weekend!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home