Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

Want a parrot?


Eric thought you might like to have a parrot.

I have been going crazy lately. He is cruising the furniture and very, very curious and must find out how things work or what things are, especially if they are in drawers or on top of the kitchen table and within his reach.

I know I mentioned that we have our apartment baby proofed... well, not completely. Instead we have the bedroom doors and the bathroom closed. I know that's only temporary because soon he'll be tall enough to open the doors on his own.

It's getting really difficult to find time to do things. (Aka: take a shower, think..... etc.) He's getting bored with his toys.
However, I have found that "Baby Einstein" works for about 10 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home