Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 02, 2007

getting colder

We have colds. I think Eric got it first and now he has decided to share it with us.
I guess the cold virus is going around. I'm trying to keep the vitamin C and zinc down and I've been encouraging David to do the same. I guess it's a good thing that we're coming down with it today so that hopefully, we'll be over the worst part of it before the week starts. Colds aren't fun, but I guess it's better than the flu virus.

Speaking of cold it has been so cold up here lately. Since October, it has barely been getting in the 60's during the day and at night it's been in the upper 20's. So in the morning there is ice on the car windshield. I guess we'll need to buy and ice scraper.

Every day during the week I try to let Eric roam free in the living room and dining room. He loves it. He crawls all over the place and gets into things. He likes to take out the CDs, videos and DVDs that are underneath the TV (in the entertainment center). And if there is anything on the coffee table or the couch (and if he can pick it up), he will throw it on the floor. I have fun watching him play and explore.
Now he doesn't like to put in his gated play yard. When we put him back in there, he cries.
Poor little guy. David and I both try to play with him and give him plenty of attention. But sometimes I have to put him in the play yard when I can't watch him.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Ooh....looks like Eric has discovered his freedom :)
    But, there are times when a mom just isn't able to "watch" her little boy especially close...so, he needs to be put into his gated yard. He'll eventually adjust to this.
    I'm sorry you all have colds. I think you all may have some adjusting to do in your "new" colder climate. Don't forget to bundle up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home