Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 09, 2007

the outlet post

When I read over my post about the iceskating, I thought I should not have made a big deal about a women my age liking iceskating so much. I was thinking that there aren't many older women who have taken iceskating lessons and who have pursued it. I like it so much that I have taken lessons and I thought that was strange. When I took lessons in Orange County, I was the oldest one in the class and I felt silly and almost quit the class because of it. I think I felt that way because I struggle with self confidence and I care what people think too much. That's not good. I think I need to work on that.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Don't you be concerned what others think about you. If you enjoy skating, then skate! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home