Mom4Life

  Lilypie 2nd Birthday Pic Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 08, 2007

an outlet

I'm excited. I just found an ice skating rink in our area. I took Eric to the mall today and I found a visitor's guide and it had one listed. So, since I was in the area I decided to drive by it.
I like ice skating. I took some lessons while I lived in Southern Cal. I was so glad that I had that opportunity. I have liked ice skating since I watched the '88 Winter Olympics and even more since I've watched the '94 Olympics.
The funny thing is that I don't know many 29 year old females who like ice skating so much. Am I strange? That's ok. I think it's fun to watch and I even have my own skates. David got them for my birthday about 4 years ago. I haven't been able to use them much since I've had them.
I found out that there are public skating times available at this ice rink. I hope to be able to skate this weekend. I'd like to be able to skate as a form of exercise and as an outlet. I've been needing that for a while.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, I'm a 25 year old female who also likes ice skating!

     
  • At 11:11 PM , Blogger Becky said...

    Thanks Beck. :) I'm glad you like it too. I don't right about what I like very much. Maybe I should do more of that.

     
  • At 12:21 AM , Blogger Becky said...

    oops, I mean write.

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    And, I'm a 56 year old female who also likes ice skating! :-) Hope you have opportunities to do some skating!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home